Thursday, April 5, 2007

We Love to READ!!!

This is Aby reading stories to her stuffed animals, she lined them all up, and then picked out some of her favorite princess story books and proceeded to read(tell) them the stories. She will sit and read over most other activities. In fact just today, after looking at Monica and Tiffany's blogs I sent her off to play outside, and when I checked on her she had taken several books outside and was sitting on the ground reading them. I took a picture, and will post it later.
Kenzie is the same as her sister, this is just after I had cleaned all the toys out of the room for Brooklyn, and when i came back later she was sitting there with her butterfly wings and reading the books happy as could be. I am so greatful that my kids love to read. Mckenzie loves books and the library, in fact I think she would rather go there than most other places. I admit that sometimes I brib her to be good with a trip to the library as the promised reward. (hey works better than candy most times.)

No comments: